Location: St. Louis, MO
Local candidates only please
A well-respected and dynamic company, in St. Louis, is searching for a Senior Auditor/Audit Manager to come on board. This is a very unique opportunity that will allow the right professional to combine their exceptional audit experience with data analytics. This role is open due to a promotion!
For this opportunity, a candidate will need to be degreed in accounting/finance or similar field, 4+ years of progressive experience in Big 4/National public accounting, a CPA is mandatory and an advanced degree preferred. Ability to travel up to 30% and a strong background in audit, SOX, ERM risk assessment, data analytics and enjoy working with a variety of professionals.
- Manage SOX audits
- ERM risk assessments
- Audit planning and presentations
- Operational reviews
- Data analytics and reporting
- Ability to travel up to 30%
- Staff supervision and development
- Degree in accounting/finance or similar field
- 4+ years of progressive experience
- CPA is mandatory
- Big 4/National public accounting experience
- Audit, SOX, ERM risk assessment experience
- Experience in data analytics or strong interest in this area
- Strong systems experience including advanced Excel
- Excellent communication skills and enjoy interacting with a variety of professionals
- Good team leader
This will be a major career move that will provide you the opportunity to be a major player in the process and reap the rewards from that. If you have been looking for "that opportunity" to finally get you to where you want to be in your career, then make sure you respond to this ad.
Please forward your resume in a Word format, as an attachment to email@example.com.