Location: St. Louis, MO
Local candidates only please
- Manage the quarterly Sarbanes Oxley (“SOX”) Section 302 reporting process.
- Assist with SOX 404 risk assessment, scoping, planning, auditing, and reporting.
- Assist with Internal Audit scoping, planning and presentations
- Perform balance sheet reviews and prepare final reports at the corporate office and within other Regions aS necessary.
- Perform and or assist with operational reviews across company operations
- Perform and or assist with anti-corruption reviews.
- Perform testing of key controls at the corporate level.
- Perform EY direct assistance in the areas of Pension Participants, SSAE 16 and key process area walkthroughs.
- Assist with development of ACL (data analysis tool) scripts for Internal Audit projects.
- Assist with Enterprise Risk Management (“ERM”) risk assessment.
- Assist with Gap Analysis for acquired companies and work with division management to ensure timely compliance with SOX.
- Serve as the key point of contact for all regional internal audit teams as related to work paper standards, EY assistance, project time reporting, fraud risk assessments and other projects as assigned by the VP, Internal Audit.
- Assist with whistleblower investigations involving financial reporting and regulatory compliance issues.
- Participate in development of the annual internal audit conference.
- Track issues and deficiencies identified in financial, operational, compliance and strategic audits and monitors remediation plan to completion.
- Prepare Strategic Deployment Process (SDP) reporting for review by the VP, Internal Audit
- Prepare periodic reporting of SOX deficiencies and internal audit findings for executive management.
- Provide recommendations to improve financial processes and procedures.
- Assist VP, Internal Audit in preparing Audit Committee and Board of Director meeting presentation materials.
- Special projects as requested by management.
- Master’s degree in accounting, finance, business or similar field.
- Must have CPA certification.
- Must have been at least a Senior Auditor at a Big 4 public accounting firm.
- Minimum of 4 years relevant experience.
- Ability to travel up to 25-30% of the time both domestically and potentially internationally as required.
Please forward your resume in a Word format, as an attachment to email@example.com.