- Understand general accounting procedures based on the level of service provided
- Plan and execute the day-to-day activities of tax engagements of various clients
- Identify and communicate accounting matters to other engagement team members
- Identify performance improvement opportunities
- Direct communication with clients
- Supervise the tax staff assigned to the engagement (if designated as In-Charge)
- Participate in the budget process
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or related degree
- A minimum of two years of current and or recent tax experience in public accounting
- Strong technical skills including the ability to effectively utilize technology and the commitment to learning in the technology environment
- Excellent supervisory, analytical and leadership ability
- Have the ability to meet challenging client requirements, provide services, and possess strong communication, interpersonal, analytical and research abilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Word and Excel required).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strict adherence to professional ethics.
- Ability to successfully contribute to the success of a strategic business unit of the firm.
Please forward your resume in a Word format, as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.