- Understand general accounting procedures based on the level of service provided
- Plan and execute the day-to-day activities of tax engagements of various clients
- Identify and communicate accounting matters to other engagement team members
- Identify performance improvement opportunities
- Direct communication with clients
- Supervise the tax staff assigned to the engagement (if designated as In-Charge)
- Participate in the budget process
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or related degree
- A minimum of two years of current and or recent tax experience in public accounting
- Strong technical skills including the ability to effectively utilize technology and the commitment to learning in the technology environment
- Excellent supervisory, analytical and leadership ability
- Have the ability to meet challenging client requirements, provide services, and possess strong communication, interpersonal, analytical and research abilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Word and Excel required).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strict adherence to professional ethics.
- Ability to successfully contribute to the success of a strategic business unit of the firm.
Please forward your resume in a Word format, as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
• Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP.
• The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)