Location: St. Louis, MO
Local candidates only please
Become part of the management team in this well known, stable company that has been in existence since the 1960's. This is your opportunity to move from an accountant to a management position. They are small, but mighty and are adding this position to the management team. This position directs accounting, finance and strategy for the organization. Our client is a well-respected company in the Greater St. Louis area and has won many awards for its service in the community. Very competitive salary, bonus and benefits package. Energetic and creative company culture.
• Manage accounting process ensuring timeliness and accuracy of financial and management reporting supervising 1-2 accounting professionals
• Manage cash flow planning process and ensure funds availability
• Maintain banking relationships
• Oversee accounts receivable and payables
• Prepare and present monthly financial budgeting reports along with reviewing and analyzing monthly results
• Strategic Experience -Assess and evaluate financial performance of organization regarding long-term operational goals, budgets and forecasts
• Enjoy relationship building and management
• Experience to include accounting, finance, operations, treasury and strategic planning and organizational growth
• BS degree in accounting, finance or business
• CPA is a plus
• 4+ years of progressive accounting/finance experience
• Strong accounting system experience. QuickBooks preferred
• Experience working with external auditors
• Demonstrated leadership ability and confidence
Additional soft skills include:
• Exceptional verbal and written ability
• Professional presentation and demeanor
• Positive and motivated professional
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects
For immediate consideration please forward your resume in Word format, as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
• Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
• The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)