Location: St. Louis, MO
Local candidates only please
A well-respected and dynamic company, in St. Louis, is searching for an Assistant Controller to come on board and assist them with the accounting and leadership that they need to continue growing. This team has created tremendous growth, in a short time, and is on target to continue doing so. This role will allow the right candidate to make an immediate impact on the organization and continue to grow in their career. Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For this opportunity, a candidate will need to be degreed in accounting/finance or similar field, 5+ years of progressive experience to a similar role, accounting/analysis, sales tax, strong systems, staff supervision and enjoys working in a hybrid-role (hands-on and strategic) with a variety of professionals in a dynamic environment.
- Day to day accounting activities
- Process improvement initiatives
- Month end close
- Assist with sales tax filings
- Assist with revenue recognition
- Assist the Controller and CFO
- Staff supervision and development
- Degree in accounting/finance or similar field
- 5+ years of progressive experience to a similar role
- CPA and/or public accounting experience are preferred
- Strong day to day accounting to include month end, audits and analysis
- Staff/Team supervision experience
- Strong systems experience
- Excellent communication skills and enjoy interacting with a variety of professionals
- Good team leader
This will be a major career move that will provide you the opportunity to be a major player in the process and reap the rewards from that. If you have been looking for "that opportunity", this may be it. This solid company is looking for the same in a professional. Make sure you respond to this ad.
Please respond quickly as our client wants to make a decision by September 2019. Please forward your resume in Word format, as an attachment to email@example.com. Thank You!
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)