Location: Saint Louis, MO
Local candidates only please
A highly regarded Accounting Firm, located in Clayton, is seeking an Executive Assistant to work within their Service Unit. This individual will be responsible for general administrative duties in addition to providing support for Partners and Managers. This is a permanent position looking for a start date this fall. The regular hours will be Mon-Fri 8 am – 5 pm.
• Plan, schedule, and coordinate meetings and appointments
• Assist administration of meetings or tasks through note taking, meeting minutes, surveys, special projects, etc.
• Record management of files
• Proofread and scan documents
• Assemble reports and proposals
• Prepare expense reports, client mailings and database information
• Assist with monthly billing processing
• Assist in implementing and monitoring internal operating procedures
• Back up other Executive Assistants and Receptionist, with the potential for promotion to supervisor level
• Prepare schedule of workload and lead weekly scheduling meetings
• Assist with service line seminars and special events
• Produce documents in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint using designed templates
• Prepare correspondence and presentations
• Required overtime during busy times of year (approximately 55 hours a week during peak times)
• High School Diploma/GED required, Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Minimum of 3 years work experience in an administrative role
• Highly motivated, professional, energetic and resourceful
• Excellent organizational skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision, as well as in a team environment, supporting multiple people and priorities in a fast paced environment
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Strong MS Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Strong PC skills, including Adobe Acrobat.
• Flexibility with overtime in order to meet deadlines
This client wants to make their decision quickly, so please send your resume for immediate consideration.
Please forward your resume in a Word format, as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)