Location: City, State
Local candidates only please
A highly regarded Accounting Firm, located in Clayton, is seeking a Financial Services Administrator to work within their Wealth Management Division. This individual will be responsible for supporting the entire advisors team by performing various client service, administrative and operational functions and duties. This is a permanent position looking for a start date this fall. The regular hours will be Mon-Fri 8 am – 5 pm.
• Account opening, cash disbursements, account transfers, beneficiary changes, etc.
• Daily download and client data reconciliations
• Monitoring client on-boarding
• Assisting with quarterly client billing
• Gathering tax and tax projection information
• Helping with client analysis spreadsheet
• Assemble and bind client reports and marketing materials
• Aiding with PowerPoint and other presentation materials
• Client filing, copying, copy/fax/scan, sending mailings (including overnight packages)
• Logging checks and deposits
• High School Diploma or degree
• One or more year of relevant experience
• Financial Services or Wealth Management experience
• Relevant security licenses or willingness to obtain by sitting for exams
• Strong organization, planning, scheduling and problem solving skills
• Passion to serve clients and support a team of investment professionals
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Strong PC skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Prior PortfolioCenter experience is a plus
• Ability to handle routine tasks with minimal supervision
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Highly motivated and resourceful
• Balance independent work and collaborative efforts
• Willingness to work overtime when necessary
This client wants to make their decision quickly, so please send your resume for immediate consideration.
Please forward your resume in a Word format, as an attachment to email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)