Location: Saint Louis, MO
Local candidates only please
A highly regarded financial service company, located in West County, is seeking a Senior Service Specialist to work within their Finance Department. This individual will be responsible for assisting branch offices in understanding the concepts behind how they are compensated through incoming calls and written requests from branch associates. This is a contracted position looking for a September start and will likely be extended.
• Work closely with Financial Advisors expense reports
• Answering incoming requests from branch offices
• Working independently with branch associates to solve problems
• Provide branch associates with information, support and solutions
• Participate in meetings/training sessions
• Experience in Accounting, Payroll or Bookkeeping is preferred
• Strong communication skills - verbal and written
• Excellent Problem-solving skills
• Ability to multi-task, and work independently in a fast-paced environment
• Prior Customer Service experience
• Prior HR experience is preferred
This client wants to make their decision quickly, so please send your resume for immediate consideration.
Please forward your resume in a Word format, as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)