Location: St. Louis, MO
Local candidates only please
A highly regarded financial service company, located in West County, is seeking a Continuing Education Specialist in their Human Resources Division. The Continuing Education department is responsible for the Firm Element and FINRA Regulatory Element training as well as Insurance Processing and Designations.
• Send out reminder notifications based on a contact list
• Make outbound phone calls to remind associates to complete training
• Data entry
• Review Learning Site data and update a spreadsheet
• Create simple spreadsheets
• Attention to Detail
• Great follow-up skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work well with others and able to work independently
• Ability to meet assigned deadlines
• Ability to ask questions during training to clarify understanding
• Basic Excel Spreadsheet knowledge
• Ability to learn PeopleSoft, SkillSoft Learning Management System and Intranet site
This client wants to make their decision quickly, so please don't hesitate in responding to this opportunity. This is a contracted opportunity lasting between 3-4 months with the likelihood of extending.
Please forward your resume in a Word format, as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)