Location: Saint Louis, MO
Local candidates only please
ASSISTANT CONTROLLER/CONTROLLER – Defined Path to CFO
West St. Louis, MO - Local Candidates Only Please
A well-respected company, in West St. Louis, is searching for an Assistant Controller/Controller to come on board and assist them with the leadership that they need to continue growing. This opportunity has a defined career path to CFO! This role will allow the right candidate to make an immediate impact on the organization and continue to grow in their career.
For this opportunity, a candidate will need to be degreed in accounting, 6+ years of progressive experience to a similar role, accounting/analysis, finance, operations, good systems, staff supervision and enjoys working in a multi-faceted role with a variety of professionals. Experience in $10M to $50M in revenue companies highly preferred.
- Oversight of day to day accounting activities
- Process improvement initiatives
- Month end close
- Financial reporting and analysis
- Assist the Executive Team
- Staff supervision and development
- Grow into member of Executive Team
- Degree in accounting/finance or similar field
- 6+ years of progressive experience to a similar role
- CPA and/or public accounting experience is a bonus
- Solid technical accounting experience
- Enjoys serving/learning in a multi-faceted role to include accounting, finance, operations and more
- Staff/Team supervision experience
- Good systems experience
- Excellent communication skills and enjoy interacting with a variety of professionals
- Good team leader
This will be a major career move that will provide you the opportunity to be a major player in the process and reap the rewards from that. If you have been looking for "that opportunity", this may be it. This solid company is looking for the same in a professional. Make sure you respond to this ad.
Please respond quickly as our client is highly motivated to make a hire. Please forward your resume in Word format, as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank You!
Please forward your resume in a Word format, as an attachment to email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)