Location: Saint Louis, MO
Local candidates only please
This is an excellent opportunity for an administrative professional who is looking for a solid team to join. This opportunity does not come around very often, so do not let this one pass you by. Our client seeks an administrative professional that is dedicated, detail-oriented and organized and wants a part-time (25+ hours per week), long-term project – 1 year plus.
• Calendar management
• Correspondence and presentations
• Maintain record/file system
• Telephone management
• Proofread and scan documents
• Assist with special projects
• 4+ years receptionist/administrative assistant experience
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Reliable person with a positive attitude
• Experience in a professional services organization is a plus
• Team player and customer service focused
Please forward your resume in a Word format, as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)