Location: Columbia/Jefferson City, MO Area
Columbia/Jefferson City Missouri Area
Unique Opportunity with Dynamic Company
A very dynamic and growth oriented company, in the Columbia/Jefferson City Missouri area, is searching for a Sales Manager/Director to assist in leading their organization. They plan for this professional to come on board, complement their team, and begin to provide them the strategic direction that they need. This is a very unique opportunity will allow the right candidate to make an immediate impact on the organization and their continued growth.
For this opportunity, a Bachelor’s Degree is preferred but not mandatory, 7+ years of progressive experience to a similar role, experience in the manufacturing/distribution/energy industry is preferred. Candidates will need to be pro-active in their approach, professional and an effective communicator and leader.
• Bachelor’s Degree is preferred but not mandatory
• 7+ years of progressive experience to a similar role
• Enjoy relationship building and management
• Experience leading a non-centralized team
• Organized and process-driven
• Experience in the manufacturing/distribution/energy industries is preferred
• Enjoys a technically-focused sales leadership role
• Strong internal drive
• Effective and appropriately confident team leader
• Be part of the leadership team and involved in key decision making
• Assess current status of team/processes and offer effective insights
• Create and promote sales programs to foster the company’s growth
• Develop and manage process improvement initiatives
• Develop and manage policies and procedures
• Negotiations and pricing
• Team oversight, support and leadership
• Ability to travel 25 to 35% both domestic and international
If you are looking for just a job change, this is not for you. This will be a major career move that will provide you the opportunity to be a major player in the process and reap the rewards from that. If you have been looking for "that opportunity" to finally get you to where you want to be in your career, with the right organization, then make sure you respond to this ad. The sky is the limit!!
Our client will begin the interview process late February 2020.
Please forward your resume in Word format, as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)