Location: St. Louis, MO
A highly regarded architectural/engineering company is seeking an Assistant Controller to be the top financial person in this division. This individual is responsible for all accounting through financial statement preparation and analysis while managing four accounting professionals. Candidates with strong Excel skills and DelTek software are strongly preferred. Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is required, MBA/CPA is preferred.
- Oversight of day to day accounting activities
- Process improvement initiatives
- Troubleshoot and train staff on Deltek software
- Month end close
- Financial reporting and analysis
- Assist the Executive Team
- Staff supervision and development
- Grow into member of Executive Team
- Degree in accounting/finance or similar field
- 6+ years of progressive experience in a similar role
- MBA/CPA and/or public accounting experience is a plus
- Must Have 5+ years in architectural/engineering company
- Experience with Deltek software is a plus
- Solid technical accounting experience
- Enjoys serving/learning in a multi-faceted role to include accounting, finance, operations and more
- Staff/Team supervision experience
- Good systems experience
- Excellent communication skills and enjoy interacting with a variety of professionals
- Good team leader
For immediate consideration please forward your resume in a Word format, as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)