Location: St. Louis, MO
Local candidates only please
A highly regarded financial institution, located in West County, is seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant to join their team. This individual will be responsible for a variety of tasks supporting the compliance department. A large portion of this role will involve data entry. This is a 12-month consulting opportunity looking for a late February start date and the strong possibility of extension or turning into a permanent position.
• Maintain and update key client information
• Process account information updates when requested
• Reviewing and understanding compliance guidelines
• Interacting with clients and other team members
• Rectifying issues when verification letters aren’t received by clients
• Processing completed verification letters in a timely manner
• Responding to requests and inquiries promptly
• Analytical and critical thinking skills
• High volume data entry experience
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Ability to learn new systems quickly
• On the job training will last for up to two weeks at the beginning of assignment
For immediate consideration please forward your resume in Word format, as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)