Location: St. Louis, MO
Local candidates only please
A highly regarded company is seeking a Business Process Analyst to assist their team. This individual will be responsible for reviewing business processes and assisting with developing solutions. This is a 12 month project looking for a late March start date with the strong possibility of being extended or turning into a permanent position.
• Lead initiatives for process and system improvements
• Effectively communicate all changes to key decision makers
• Collaboration with multiple departments
• Build and maintain strong business relationships
• Create ideas that drive business initiatives
• 4-6 years of relevant experience
• Process oriented
• Strong leadership qualities
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Experience with project/change management
• Exceptional planning and organizational skills
For immediate consideration please forward your resume in Word format, as an attachment to email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)