Location: St. Louis, MO
Local candidates only please
Would you like to join a mid-size company where you can develop the human resource department? We are looking for an "hands-on" HR manager to oversee all aspects of human resources practices and processes. This HR manager is the go-to person for all employee-related issues. This means that your HR manager duties will involve managing activities such as job design, recruitment, employee relations, performance management, training & development and talent management. The job of HR manager is important to business success. People are our most important asset and you’ll be the one to ensure we have a happy and productive workplace where everyone works to realize our established mission and objectives. Promoting corporate values and shaping a positive culture is a vital aspect of a complete HR manager job description and specification. After a few months, you will be able to hire a full-time recruiter to help with recruiting efforts.
• Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
• Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
• Manage the recruitment and selection process
• Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
• Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
• Nurture a positive working environment
• Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
• Maintain pay plan and benefits program
• Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
• Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
• Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
• Proven working experience as HR manager or other HR executive
• People oriented and results driven
• Demonstrable experience with humanr resources metrics
• Knowledge of HR systems and databases
• Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
• Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
• Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
• n-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
• Degree in Human Resources or related field
Please forward your resume in Word format, as an attachment to email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)