Location: St. Louis, MO
Local candidates only please
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
This is your opportunity to build and define the culture of a mid-size, thriving organization that is seeking a professional to direct human resource efforts across multiple sites. This professional reports directly to the President of the organization who in turn reports to the Board of Directors. We are seeking a well-rounded Human Resource Director with expertise in talent management, human resource compliance, employee relations, compensation and employee benefits and strategic planning. This is a "hands-on" one person department where you will be responsible for all areas of human resources.
• Employee Relations
• Talent Management including diversity and inclusion programs
• Compensation and employee benefits
• Human resource compliance
• Strategic planning
• Manage human resource efforts across multiple sites of the organization
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in human resources or management, Master’s degree preferred
• 7+ years of professional HR experience with a combination of corporate and business unit experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
• Senior Human Resources certification is preferred (SPHR)
• Ability to lead and manage others
• Proficiency with business and HR related computer applications
• Strong strategic planning experience
• Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills
• Experience developing high performance teams and a positive culture
Please respond with urgency. Our client will start interviewing the week of October 19th, 2020.
For immediate consideration please forward your resume in Word format as an attachment to email@example.com.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)