Location: Columbia/Jefferson City, Missouri Area
Unique CFO Opportunity with Dynamic Company
A very dynamic and growth oriented company, in the Columbia/Jefferson City Missouri area, is searching for a CFO to assist in leading their organization. They plan for this professional to come on board, complement their executive team, and begin to provide them the strategic direction that they need. This is a very unique opportunity will allow the right candidate to make an immediate impact on the organization and their continued growth.
For this opportunity, candidates will need to be degreed in accounting/finance, have 10+ years of progressive experience in accounting/finance roles, have served in CFO or similar roles, a CPA is highly preferred, experience managing multiple departments (HR, IT, etc.) and staff, strategic planning, banking, M&A. Experience in the construction and manufacturing industries are highly preferred. Candidates will need to be pro-active in their approach, professional and an effective communicator and leader.
• Bachelors Degree in accounting/finance or similar field
• 10+ years of progressive experience in accounting/finance roles
• Experience as a CFO or similar leadership role
• Enjoy relationship building and management
• Experience to include accounting, finance, cash/treasury, banking, strategic planning and organizational growth
• Experience managing multiple departments
• CPA, construction and manufacturing industry experience is preferred
• Strong internal drive
• Effective and appropriately confident team leader
• Be part of the executive team and involved in key decision making
• Provide executive analysis CFO
• Oversight for all accounting/finance processes
• Driving continued organizational growth
• Banking relationships
• Negotiate agreements
• Tax implications
• Supervision of staff and departments
If you are looking for just a job change, this isn't for you. This will be a major career move that will provide you the opportunity to be a major player in the process and reap the rewards from that. If you've been looking for "that opportunity" to finally get you to where you want to be in your career, with the right organization, then make sure you respond to this ad. The sky is the limit!!
For immediate consideration please forward your resume in Word format, as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)