Location: St. Louis, MO
Local candidates only please
Great Opportunity in Dynamic Industry!!Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
A very dynamic and established company, in the St. Louis Metro area, is searching for a CFO to assist in leading their organization. They plan for this professional to come on board, complement their executive team, and begin to provide them the day to day and strategic direction that they need. This position is open due to the retirement of a long-tenured executive.
For this opportunity, candidates will need to have a degree in accounting/finance, have 10+ years of progressive experience in accounting/finance roles, have served in CFO or similar roles, a CPA is highly preferred and enjoy serving in a combination role of being “hands-on” and strategic. Experience in small to mid-size companies, solid cash management and bank relationships experience is also required. Candidates will need to be pro-active in their approach, professional and an effective communicator and leader.
• Bachelors Degree in accounting/finance or similar field
• 10+ years of progressive experience in accounting/finance roles
• Experience as a CFO or similar leadership role
• Enjoy relationship building and empowering their team
• Experience to include accounting, finance, cash/treasury, banking, strategic planning and organizational growth
• Must enjoy serving in a role that combines being hands-on and strategic
• CPA is highly preferred
• Effective and positive team leader
• Member of the executive team and involved in key decision making
• Provide executive analysis
• Oversight for all accounting/finance processes
• Enjoy serving as both a Controller and a strategic CFO/executive partner
• Banking relationships
• Negotiate agreements
• Tax implications
• Cash management
• Team leadership and development
If you are looking for just a job change, this isn't for you. This will be a major career move that will provide you the opportunity to be a major player in the process and reap the rewards from that. If you've been looking for "that opportunity" to finally get you to where you want to be in your career, with the right organization, then make sure you respond to this ad. The sky is the limit!!
Our client will begin the interview process mid-June 2021. Please forward your resume in Word format, as an attachment to email@example.com.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)