Location: St. Louis, MO
Local candidates only please
Well established and stable company
is seeking a Bookkeeper that has worked in the property management/construction
industry performing bookkeeping. This company is centrally located and has a
family oriented culture along with flexibility and great benefits. Now is the
time to act on this opening as this position does not come around as often.
- Bookkeeping support for 8+ properties
- Communicate and support managers
- 5+ years of experience working in the bookkeeping field
- Property Management/Construction experience is highly
- 3+ years experience working in a small/mid-size company
where you have worn many different hats
- Exemplary computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Strong Attention to detail
- Longevity in past positions is a must!
- Extremely detail oriented
- Professional with excellent communication skills
If you have what it takes to
succeed, please respond quickly. Please send your resume in Word format as an
attachment to email@example.com. Thank you for your time.Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)