Location: Greater St. Louis Area
Local candidates only please
Our client who is a small business that has been in business for 50 Years and three generation is seeking a long-term, part-time Bookkeeper in Fenton with job elements of inventory management and light customer service. Candidate will provide various bookkeeping services for a few small businesses, working between 20-24 hours/week, with a flexible schedule available.
Primary Bookkeeping Responsibilities:
• Prepare Payroll (Checks and Direct Deposit) and Withholdings (EFTPS and State, FUTA, SUTA) (Semi- Monthly) – (13 Employees)
• Accounts Payable (Checks and Electronic through bank) – (70 Transactions/Month)
• Accounts Receivable – (260/Month Invoices paid by CC, ACH, EFT, Wire, Check)
• Remote Bank Deposits (Scanner and Bank website) – Weekly
• Credit Card/ACH Processing Reconciliation
• 940/941 Quarterlies (MO and Federal) – Calculate, File and Pay
• Sales Tax (IL & MO) Online Portal – Calculate, File and Pay
• 401k Employee’s – Enter, Pay, Post - Monthly
• Monthly Bank Reconciliation (4 companies but majority of above occurs in 1 company)
• Generate Monthly Income and Balance Sheets (4 companies)
• Send Customer statements – Monthly (1 company)
• Correcting Entries
• Using G-Calendar to set recurring reminders for regularly occurring tasks
Desired Software Familiarity
• Sage 50 - (We are running quantum - 5 user)
• UPS WorldShip
• Excel – Basic Functions, Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP
• Google Suite (Calendar, Gmail, Drive)
• Windows 10
Competencies and Requirements
• 10 Years Bookkeeping experience
• Attention to detail can follow written instructions
• Ability to be working on a task, interrupted and come back to the original task
• Team player
Please forward your resume in a Word format, as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)