Location: Greater St. Louis Area
Local candidates only please
The Front Desk Officer is a key participant in creating the Firm’s experience for our clients and guests. This position will serve as the initial contact for guests visiting our office.
• Great all guests to the firm (clients, vendors and visitors) as they arrive at the office.
o Create a warm, friendly and sincere environment.
o Greet guests by name.
o Offer guests newspapers.
o Offer guests refreshments.
o Validate parking tickets.
o Converse with guests waiting in the lobby for a team member.
• Maintain office appearance.
o Organize newspapers and magazines.
o Load and unload dishwasher daily.
o Keep conference rooms, front desk area, and reception kitchenette clean and orderly.
o Notify office administrative manager of any needed facility repairs or light bulb replacements.
• Monitor use and availability of conference rooms.
o Reserve rooms when requested.
o Check equipment in conference rooms (phones, projectors, computers, etc.) daily and report to IT any damages.
• Operate Switchboard
o Answer incoming calls
o Determine the nature of each call
o Screen phone calls for Team Members
o Transfer incoming calls
o Transfer calls into voicemail
• Arrange cab transportation for team members and guests.
• Track incoming packages for team members and outgoing packages for clients.
• Assist the administrative team (office services, executive assistants, etc.) or any other team member with administrative tasks.
o Assist assigned partners with creating, editing and distributing invoices and statements.
o Produce documents in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint using designed templates.
o Proofread documents when requested.
o Assist set up and preparation for meetings and seminars.
• All other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma.
• Two to three years of office administrative experience preferred.
• Superior interpersonal skills.
• Must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
• Attention to detail and quality.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint required).
• Ability to effectively utilize technology and a commitment to learn in the technology environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strict adherence to professional ethics.
• The typical office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
• Ability to work extra hours Feb.-Apr. (daily closing at 6:30 and additional Saturdays)
• Travel for this position will be minimal.
• Ability to sit for long periods of time
• Ability to move throughout office
• Ability to lift, carry, push, pull up to 10 pounds
• Ability to speak English to communicate with clients, team members, etc.
Apply quickly as this client is motivated to make a hire and will interview immediately for the right candidate. Please forward your resume in a Word format, as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)