Location: Elk Grove Village, IL
Local candidates only please
A very dynamic and growth oriented company, in Elk Grove Village, is searching for a CFO to assist in leading their organization. They plan for this professional to come on board, complement their executive team and begin to provide them the strategic direction, and continued growth, that they need. This is a very unique opportunity that will allow the right candidate to make an immediate impact on the organization and their continued growth.
For this opportunity, candidates will need to be degreed in accounting/finance, have 10+ years of progressive experience to leadership roles in accounting/finance, experience in the distribution/manufacturing-lite industry is highly preferred. Strong operations experience is also highly preferred. Candidates will need to be pro-active in their approach, have a growth-oriented mindset, enjoy “rolling-up their sleeves” and be an effective communicator and leader.
- Degree in accounting/finance or similar field
- 10+ years of progressive experience in accounting/finance roles
- Experience as a VP of Finance/CFO or similar role
- Enjoy relationship building, coaching and training
- Experience to include accounting, finance, cash/treasury, banking, strategic planning and organizational growth
- Operations experience
- Enjoy working in a PE/private-equity atmosphere
- Experience in the light manufacturing/distribution industry is preferred – small to mid-size companies
- Must enjoy being in a hybrid role that combines being a hands-on Controller and strategic CFO
- Experience with successful transactions/acquisitions
- CPA and public accounting industry experience is a plus
- Strong internal drive
- Effective and appropriately confident team leader
- Be part of the executive team and involved in driving key decision making
- Provide solid executive analysis
- Responsible for all accounting/finance processes
- Hands-on Controller and strategic CFO
- Driving continued organizational growth – profitability, EBITDA
- Process improvement initiatives
- Identify and assist with potential acquisitions (M&A)
- Supervision of staff and departments
Competitive base salary, bonus, benefits and equity. Relocation assistance is available.
If you are looking for just a job change, this isn't for you. This will be a major career move that will provide you the opportunity to be a major player in the process and reap the rewards from that. If you've been looking for "that opportunity" to finally get you to where you want to be in your career, with the right organization, then make sure you respond to this ad. The sky is the limit!! They will want to begin interviewing February 2022.
Please forward your resume in a Word format, as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)