A dynamic company is searching for a Global Corporate Controller to join their leadership team. This is a newly created role due to growth. If you have a collaborative leadership style that inspires teams to thrive in a fast-paced environment and are looking for an opportunity to join a team with a positive culture on an amazing growth journey, let’s talk!
You will be engaged in:
- Overall responsibility for accounting and tax activities for the company
- Oversight of monthly, quarterly and annual accounting close processes and coordinates the preparation of financial statements
- Manage the relationship and interactions with external auditors and tax advisors
- Design, implement and maintain transfer pricing and intercompany processes and procedures
- Develops and executes strategies and standards related to accounting policy, financial reporting, general ledger maintenance, and financial systems and controls in a lean environment
- Process improvement initiatives
- Develop and maintain policies and controls
- Special projects
- Team supervision and development
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting/finance or similar field
- MBA/Masters Degree and/or CPA are highly preferred
- Foundation in public accounting highly preferred
- 10+ years of progressive experience to a similar role
- Experience with mid to large revenue companies
- Experience with M&A/integration activity
- Must have strong technical accounting background and enjoy that work
- Ideal industry experience will include manufacturing, distribution, chemical or pharmaceutical
- Domestic and international experience
- Effective leader with a positive personality style
- Experience with a private equity environment is preferred
- Solid base salary, bonus and LTIP
- Great benefits
- Ability to work remote
If you are looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to positively impact a company, then make sure you respond to this right away! Please respond quickly as our client is actively interviewing and would like to make a decision by early July 2022. Please forward your resume in a Word format, as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)