Location: City, State
Local candidates only please
We are looking for a skilled corporate accounts payable accountant to be responsible for processing all invoices received for payment and for undertaking the payment of all creditors in an accurate, efficient and timely manner. This company is located in Brentwood and is an in office working position. Wonderful culture and benefits.
- Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables' data
- Prepare bills, invoices and bank deposits
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients' billing issues
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients
- Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status
- Proven working experience as accountant with an expertise in accounts payable and the ability to grow in the position.
- Solid understanding of basic accounting and accounting payable principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Degree is not required, but a nice to have.
Please respond quickly.
Please forward your resume in a Word format, as an attachment to email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)